AVON offers fundraisers that bring in the money without breaking the bank!
All AVON fundraiser products are at OR BELOW our retail prices. No markups!
Benefits of an Avon fundraiser:
- Each quarter brings a new fundraiser. You could use our fundraisers repeatedly and always have new items to offer!
- Our prices are NOT marked up! In fact, we provide really great deals on product sets. For instance,
- in Spring 2016, we have 3-piece FootWorks Sets for $15 and 3-piece Skin So Soft sets (a long-time favorite!) for $20.00
- There are NO up front costs. No products to buy and hope you can sell. Your order forms, etc. are provided at no cost to you.
- Promotion materials and images are provided to assist you in promoting your fundraiser.
- YOUR ORGANIZATION GETS 40% OF ALL SALES!
There are two fundraisers going on right now:
- The Beauty for a Purpose Fundraiser, which includes the FootWorks sets and Skin So Soft sets mentioned above.
- Bug Guard
Bug Guard has Picaridin rather than DEET. It protects against both disease-carrying mosquitoes and deer ticks. In fact, Avon's Bug Guard is on the CDC's list of products recommended to combat the Zeka Virus. This is a great fundraiser for any group, but particularly for those who spend a lot of time outdoors like sports teams.
- Each item/set available for sale runs $15-20.
- The average fundraiser participant will sell 10 items ($15-20)
- If you you have 50 participants, on average, your organization will profit $3,000-4,000.
- If you have 100 participants, on average, your organization will profit $6,000-8,000.
- Depending on how motivated your participants are, you could make a whole lot more!